VISION & VALUES STATEMENT
The Yesoiday HaTorah Multi Academy Trust, Manchester will be committed to securing excellence in its academies, by supporting them as they develop an ethos and learning environment based upon Torah values and principles.
- To instil in our pupils knowledge of the Torah, good character traits and a love of G-d, and for this to be reflected in all aspects of the curricula offered.
- To deliver an excellent curriculum in both Kodesh and national curriculum subjects, within a framework that also pays close attention to the personal development of pupils.
- To ensure that all pupils succeed and thrive by raising aspirations and meeting the needs of every child.
- The personal development aims of the Multi Academy Trust are:
- To create and develop positive relationships.
- To create an environment that promotes growth.
- To foster self-esteem and confidence.
- To foster effective communication between children, teachers, parents and the wider community.
- To foster respect for all.
In fulfilling these aims the Multi Academy Trust will be a place where every child is taught according to his/her entitlement and ability academically, emotionally and socially. The children will learn and the staff will work in a happy and relaxed atmosphere, where parents and carers are welcomed as part of the academy community, all benefiting from mutual support and encouragement.
Aspirational and measurable outcomes
- For all pupils to make consistently good or better progress across all year groups, with nearly all at age-related expectation and many exceeding it.
- For all lessons to show a strong context for learning (i.e. at least graded good or outstanding) that ensures all pupils are fully engaged and are applying basic skills appropriately.
- For all academies to be well-led and governed.
- For all academies to become self-improving organisations that can drive their own continual improvement within the context of support for the Multi Academy Trust.
- All academies to be judged good or better in both Ofsted inspections and Section 48 inspections.